- Document frameworks that enhance your compliance
- Integrated and aligned with your existing systems and programs
- Consultative approach with internal and external input
- Reviews and updates
- Process flows and templates
- Effective version control and archive procedures to enhance compliance
- Privacy and security management considerations
- Document and records needs analysis
- A comprehensive and logical approach
- Written for the user
- Written in Plain English
- Business-focused processes
- Easy to read and follow
- Integrated and linked to enhance efficiency and compliance
- Standardised for all your areas of operation
- Helps your team maintain compliance wherever they are located
- Simplifies processes and systems to one standard system
- Compliance changes, including legislation updates, that trigger content reviews to maintain compliance
- Regular compliance reviews
- Updating content following an incident, or to address compliance changes
- Developing additional content if required
- Integrated approach means no update is developed in isolation
Can I buy an off-the-shelf content package?
We don’t provide off-the-shelf content because every business is different. If your content doesn’t fit your business, it simply won’t be used. We collaborate closely with you to identify your specific needs so that your technical content is viable, relevant and adhered to by your people.
If it’s customised, does this mean your service costs more?
Our tailored approach actually saves businesses money and time, and reduces potentially costly risks. Because we consult closely with you, we develop only what you need, and we work with your existing resources as much as possible.
Why can’t we handle technical communication internally?
Your people are the subject matter experts. We specialise in asking the right questions to draw out salient information before converting it to high-quality content that meets your specific needs. We have the knowledge, skills and experience to develop technical communication in the most accurate, streamlined and efficient way. Your experts then review and approve the final content.
How can you write for my industry if you don’t work in my industry?
Our technical communication processes and methodologies are transferrable across industries. Using the technical and industry knowledge gleaned from your identified subject matter experts, we work closely with you throughout the entire process using a planned process to develop, review and approve all content.
Can you help us if we just need a single document?
Yes, we can develop technical content from a single document right through to a complete system. We specialise in ensuring that each document is integrated with your existing systems and processes.
Do you just supply written content?
We supplement our written content with high-quality visual support wherever appropriate. Our graphically enhanced images and illustrations are integrated within the documentation to optimise user understanding.
Everything starts and ends with consultation
Every client’s content needs are different, and that’s why we look at the whole picture instead of a single piece of information or a single procedure. Through our close consultation process we can help identify any gaps that may impede the viability and use of the information. We can also help with:
- Business analysis
- Needs analysis
- Project management
- Change management